Amy Wine, M.A., LPC, LMFT, CCTP
|Professions: Counseling, , , Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - 202334
Licensed Professional Counselor - 72855
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Are you scared to reach out for help? Worried we won't understand or judge you? I have been on the other side of this couch and I personally know how difficult it is to pick up the phone and call for help. It is even more difficult to walk through the door and pour your heart out to a stranger. I strive to make your time with me as comfortable as possible, much like talking to a friend, in a setting that feels like you are at home. Families are my passion and it takes each and every member to make the run like a well-oiled machine. When one member is hurting things simply are harder. Let me help you get your family back on track. I see all members, children, teens, adults, and yes, the couple. We will sit and tailor a treatment plan that will meet your specific needs.
or Call Amy Wine, M.A., LPC, LMFT, CCTP at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 34613
More Info About My Practice
We have a passionate team, who believes in meeting our clients right where they are. Whether it is for a child, adolescent, adult, or couple we can help you navigate your life's journey, even when at its most difficult season.
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
I know with every fiber of my being that God has me right where He wants me, helping other people. It has been a long, personal road, to get to this place of being a helper to others but there is nothing better than seeing someone change from a place of worry to smiling and happy.
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
On the fence about going to therapy or choosing me as your counselor. Simply call, set up an initial appointment to meet with me, and if after you are not completely satisfied I will refund your money, no questions asked. I am confident I or someone on my staff can meet your needs and help you on the road to healing.
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Psychological Evaluation
Asperger's, Autism, ADHD, ADHD Evaluations, Survivors of Abuse, Couples, Women, Children, Teens, Adolescents
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Developmental Disorders (Autism, Aspergers, etc.)
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Intellectual Disability
- Learning Difficulties
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.