Krystal Angevine LCSW, LCAC, BCB-N
|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Psychotherapy, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
1-800-651-8085 ext. 08899
The vision of the Biofeedback Counseling Center is Enhancing the Healer Within. This vision is based on our understanding that the body and mind will move toward healing if given the right circumstances.
The Trauma Healing Institute is a division of the Biofeedback Counseling Center and offers intensive, yet gentle healing programs including IFS Therapy, Peter Levine's Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy and biofeedback. The Trauma Healing Institute is a regional care provider serving Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Krystal Angevine, LCSW, LCAC, the founder of the Biofeedback Counseling Center, brings to clients the knowledge and skills learned from 30 years of experience in holistic therapy. She has searched for the most effective therapies and offers two deep-healing modalities, Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy (SE) and Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) that have been helpful for many people. In addition, Krystal is Board Certified in Biofeedback and Neurofeedback. Together, or individually these therapies can form the foundation of a healing path. Krystal is a previous recipient of the Indiana Health Care Social Worker of the Year award. She has been an invited speaker at National and International conferences.
or Call Krystal Angevine LCSW, LCAC, BCB-N at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 08899
More Info About My Practice
Some evening and weekend appointments available. The Trauma Healing Institute offers intensive therapy on some weekdays or weekends.
How Psychotherapy Can Help
I provide a unique combination of therapies aimed at true healing by Enhancing the Healer Within. Through these tools clients have been able to enhance the calm, courage, confidence, clarity, creativity, connectedneses, open-heart, and curiosity for life that is their birthright.
- Clinical Supervision
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Areas of excellence include panic attacks, trauma, nightmares and sleep disturbance, anxiety and others.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Family of Origin Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Military and Veterans Issues
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Anger Management
- Autogenic Training
- Biofeedback / Neurofeedback
- Coherence Therapy / Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.