How to Write Marketing Content for Your Practice that Attracts Your Ideal Clients
Presented by Keri Nola, LMHC on 04-20-2015 at 9 a.m. Pacific to 11 a.m. Pacific (2 p.m. Eastern)
Writing content for your GoodTherapy.org directory listing doesn’t have to be scary or frustrating. Too many therapists can be left feeling like their profile isn’t working because they are not connecting with their ideal clients. Did you know there are proven strategies that help therapists come to clarity around their ideal clients and help them tap into their authentic voices to communicate with those clients in a way that lets them know they have what they need? It’s possible to address and clear the resistance that can often come with writing so you can reach the right clients and build a rewarding private practice.
This web conference is for you if:
- You have ever felt blocked or anxious, or if you have procrastinated when trying to write content for your GoodTherapy.org directory listing.
- You have a desire to make an authentic connection with your ideal clients by helping them feel seen and heard when visiting your profile.
- You are ready for budget-friendly strategies to turn your profile visitors into paying clients.
This web conference is intermediate instructional level and designed to help clinicians:
- Discover 3 reasons your profile isn’t filling up your practice and exactly what to change to attract and schedule clients you love to support.
- Restructure your listing into a magnet for your ideal clients without sounding like a cookie-cutter version of your colleagues.
- Demonstrate 3 simple strategies to shift your writing resistance and write a profile that consistently invites clients to work with you.
If you have any questions or concerns about this web conference, or would like more information, please contact us here.
All are available to GoodTherapy.org members at no additional cost.
Continuing Education (CE) Information
2 CE credits will be provided by GoodTherapy.org for attending this web conference in its entirety. GoodTherapy.org is also an Approved Education Provider by NAADAC, The Association for Addiction Professionals (provider #135463). Of the eight counselor skill groups ascribed to by NAADAC, this course is classified within counseling services.
This web conference is available at no cost to GoodTherapy.org members.
This event has already taken place. An audio recording for this event may be available in the Member's Area.
Meet the Presenter
Keri Nola, LMHC
Keri Nola is a highly regarded psychotherapist, best-selling author, radio host, and coach for healing entrepreneurs. Over the last decade she has built and maintained a successful private practice in Central Florida, specializing in using holistic methods for healing complex trauma and dissociation. Most recently, Keri founded the Design Your Ideal Practice Coaching Academy, a virtual program through which she supports therapists all over the world in building their own profitable and rewarding practices so they can make a living and a difference doing work they love. For more information, visit: www.kerinola.com
Continuing Education Provider Approvals
- This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #135463. GoodTherapy.org is responsible for all aspects of their programming.