Therapy News Headlines
October 1, 2011 .
Wow, that sounds abusive and my first reaction is to say, it’s time to get a new therapist. Anyone who is truly being abused by their therapist needs ... Read More
- July 31, 2015 . 2 Comments
- July 24, 2015 . 7 Comments
July 17, 2015 .
With the intensity of the feelings you and your husband are experiencing, I imagine two weeks feels like a long time. In reality, and especially considering your husband's ... Read More
July 10, 2015 .
Thank you for reaching out with such a powerful and important question. I commend you for taking the time and being thoughtful, considerate, and deliberate in planning your course of action with what ... Read More
- July 3, 2015 . 5 Comments
Do you have a mental health story or experience that you wish to share? Whether your story is about therapy or psychiatry, self-help, personal healing, wellness, or a particular mental health condition or challenge, please consider contributing your written story to GoodTherapy.org!Share Today
Search Our Blog
- Gianna: I’ve been chewing the inside of my mouth for about ten years now. I do it every few months. The pain following days after is...
- Cleopatra: I’m the Other Woman, the Mistress. I’ve had affairs with five married men. It’s the same story with all of them:...
- leroy: Im black…do i have a destiny?
- Mike: Three weeks is a blink of an eye. Some people hide their depression for decades.
- Melissa C.: Cici As you already have stated that grandbaby has to be first priority. Her mother will do what she’s gonna do until she hits...