Therapy News Headlines
October 1, 2011 .
Wow, that sounds abusive and my first reaction is to say, it’s time to get a new therapist. Anyone who is truly being abused by their therapist needs ... Read More
October 2, 2015 .
Thank you for your letter. I am sure that it hurt your feelings, to say the least, when your husband laughed at your request to remove the woman from his Facebook friends list. I also think that, ... Read More
- September 25, 2015 . 9 Comments
September 18, 2015 .
You describe yourself as cooperative, gregarious, and caring. These are the strengths I hope you will use to help yourself and your colleagues—the old ones and the new ones—so you can work ... Read More
September 11, 2015 .
Your frustrations are not uncommon in households where one partner works outside the home and one stays at home. Feeling like you do it all, particularly if you feel as if your efforts are not ... Read More
September 4, 2015 .
I am so sorry to hear about your situation, and cannot imagine the pain you and your wife must be experiencing as she fights her battle against Read More
Search Our Blog
- Brittney: I guess it’s my turn to put down my story…. I am 13 and I have depression and anxiety. Only I can’t get help with it...
- Brittney: Well Emma it sounds like we are in the just about the same position. Isn’t it ironic how when you are depressed you had the sadness...
- Andrew Archer, LCSW: Yes Jonathan, figuring it out is rarely easy.
- ClaudeA: Madison, sorry for the late response – setting up marketing for a product line and caring for my own sense of acceptance by people...
- Candace: Women in general find it offensive for any man to talk about their weight. My husband just happens to be like the typical male and tells...