Therapy News Headlines
October 1, 2011 .
Wow, that sounds abusive and my first reaction is to say, it’s time to get a new therapist. Anyone who is truly being abused by their therapist needs ... Read More
August 28, 2015 .
Wow, that’s a really tough issue to face. I’m glad you wrote, and I hope I can help you out some. My first question is how do these colleagues know about the hiring process? Many companies ... Read More
- August 21, 2015 . 7 Comments
August 14, 2015 .
Whenever a problem develops where no problem existed before, my first question is always: what is different now? You mention that you previously gave lectures to 150 people as a ... Read More
- August 7, 2015 . 4 Comments
- July 31, 2015 . 4 Comments
Search Our Blog
- Rachel: Does anyone really have these beliefs as stated? This sounds like a caricature of my real problems. I appreciate the effort to be helpful,...
- Hannah: I found out 3 months ago that my husband had been cheating. I had just had a baby and we both nearly died in delivery and I was/am still...
- teea: My sorained brain, thats lovely advice
- mari: You need to divorce your best friend/roommate. You need to let her be free and find a man that will love her in every way. I dont think you...
- Joanna: So the affair apparently wasn’t as white hot as the marriage if it has fizzled out and you are still with your wife.