Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2011 .
I was talking with my friend the other day about how she feels that she does not have any time for herself, with her 4 and 2 year old children. I recently ... Read More
April 1, 2011 .
Women often engage in conversations about their body weight. For most women, this type of discussion is common. Women can think that complimenting a friend ... Read More
February 5, 2016 .
I am so very sorry that this is how the relationship with your therapist has ended. You mention feeling angry, hurt, ... Read More
January 29, 2016 .
There is no question that inheritance bequests can create significant tension and strife in families. Often, one or ... Read More
January 22, 2016 .
Your very sad story is touching. You’re worried that you’ve wasted four years of your life and clearly miss the man who was your partner, and you long for the good times you spent together. ... Read More
January 15, 2016 .
Thank you for your question, which took bravery on your part, I’m sure. I think I get the “I’m a little afraid of your answer” part, as I’m sensing some Read More
January 8, 2016 .
I find myself filled with compassion for you. It sounds like so many of the common, everyday sounds of life are ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- Mary sue-ann: Hope that helped, whoever you are
- Mary sue-ann: And gtg = Got to go
- Art: I love to view porn for positive, healthy, guilt-free reasons but my wife is strictly opposed, so my viewing is restricted to those times when...
- Mary sue-ann: This is true. People do text more than talk to each other. I saw someone text Lol, or laugh out loud without even smiling. By the...
- Lori: It is very important to recognize that we as humans are so much more than what we have been labeled by others. It might be something that we...