Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2011 .
I was talking with my friend the other day about how she feels that she does not have any time for herself, with her 4 and 2 year old children. I recently ... Read More
April 1, 2011 .
Women often engage in conversations about their body weight. For most women, this type of discussion is common. Women can think that complimenting a friend ... Read More
November 27, 2015 .
There is no question that this is a painful situation for everyone—particularly your kids. The way they are responding to you and this new situation is definitely impacted by how young they are and ... Read More
November 20, 2015 .
You are not alone—not everybody loves the holidays, and plenty of people hate them. Thanksgiving is only round one. Not long after, you get socked with a real haymaker, the endgame (literally, ... Read More
November 13, 2015 .
Before I try to answer your question, I have to come clean. When my husband Mark and I first met 30 years ago I lived with a 7-year-old boy, two snakes, two cats, a dog, a bunch of tropical fish, two ... Read More
November 6, 2015 .
Thank you for reaching out with this powerful question. There are a number of reasons you may be engaging in this behavior, and I hope this response helps you to uncover some of what motivates it so ... Read More
October 30, 2015 .
Thank you for your very honest letter. First, let me say that I do not think there is any such thing as “crazy.” Part of my work as a psychotherapist is to put such apparently “irrational” ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- The GoodTherapy.org Team: Thank you for your comment, Natalie. We wanted to provide links to some resources that may be relevant to you here. We...
- Thomas W: Attention O.C. You don’t really give enough information for me to make a really insightful comment regarding your instructor and the...
- Lisa: Where is your next article on what to do if you’re a LATE man? My son fits the criteria to a T and needs solutions. He has every...
- natalie: Its so hard without j theres no point of living anymore. J is my everything I wanna die and be with him. Miss and love him so much we had...
- Flolrence: I have a big overseas trip coming up over Christmas, and I have never been out of the country. Given the state of the world right now I...