Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2011 .
I was talking with my friend the other day about how she feels that she does not have any time for herself, with her 4 and 2 year old children. I recently ... Read More
April 1, 2011 .
Women often engage in conversations about their body weight. For most women, this type of discussion is common. Women can think that complimenting a friend ... Read More
October 2, 2015 .
Thank you for your letter. I am sure that it hurt your feelings, to say the least, when your husband laughed at your request to remove the woman from his Facebook friends list. I also think that, ... Read More
- September 25, 2015 . 9 Comments
September 18, 2015 .
You describe yourself as cooperative, gregarious, and caring. These are the strengths I hope you will use to help yourself and your colleagues—the old ones and the new ones—so you can work ... Read More
September 11, 2015 .
Your frustrations are not uncommon in households where one partner works outside the home and one stays at home. Feeling like you do it all, particularly if you feel as if your efforts are not ... Read More
September 4, 2015 .
I am so sorry to hear about your situation, and cannot imagine the pain you and your wife must be experiencing as she fights her battle against Read More
Search Our Blog
- Hannah: I have had epilepsy with severe seizures for 13 years and just had a video eeg for four days because I have had increased seizures and...
- Bret: I am not sure how this would work except maybe increasing appetites in patients like those with HIV or cancer who have lost their appetite to...
- Sue Ann: A vision board? Never thought of that but I guess it could be my own little visual of the things that I would like to do in life and get...
- donnie: Being an introvert in an extroverts’ world is never easy. That is what high school was like for me.
- jason d: We have always had a clean your plate rule at our house, or at least have to try everything that is on your plate. I am not sure why they...