Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2011 .
I was talking with my friend the other day about how she feels that she does not have any time for herself, with her 4 and 2 year old children. I recently ... Read More
April 1, 2011 .
Women often engage in conversations about their body weight. For most women, this type of discussion is common. Women can think that complimenting a friend ... Read More
- July 24, 2015 . 6 Comments
July 17, 2015 .
With the intensity of the feelings you and your husband are experiencing, I imagine two weeks feels like a long time. In reality, and especially considering your husband's ... Read More
July 10, 2015 .
Thank you for reaching out with such a powerful and important question. I commend you for taking the time and being thoughtful, considerate, and deliberate in planning your course of action with what ... Read More
- July 3, 2015 . 5 Comments
June 26, 2015 .
Thanks for writing in, and thank you for your service. I can only imagine the difficulty of transitioning from being in the service overseas to civilian life. I’m curious as to why, if indeed you ... Read More
Do you have a mental health story or experience that you wish to share? Whether your story is about therapy or psychiatry, self-help, personal healing, wellness, or a particular mental health condition or challenge, please consider contributing your written story to GoodTherapy.org!Share Today
Search Our Blog
- Alex: Hi Jamie, thank you for sharing your story. I also read your prior posts. You have been through so much these past 4 months. I know you wrote...
- Emma: I’m only 13 and I feel like I have clinical depression, I’m restless, fatigued, emotionally numb, etc. The only symptoms that I...
- Lisa: My story is one of huge loss, due to a 5 year horror, nightmare of not just being in a locked up facility, assumed to be mentally ill....
- Sara: I have a bad attitude towards my husband at times. He gets upset easily and then I get defensive but my defense is yelling and lashing out....
- Meri Levy, MFT: Thanks for sharing! Play feeds the soul, doesn’t it? Warmly, Meri