Introducing a New Mental Health Q&A Column: Dear GoodTherapy.org March 1, 2011 . 4 Comments
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and respond to reader-submitted questions. Edited ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
March 1, 2011 .
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and ... Read More
January 20, 2017 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I'm afraid of everything. I seriously mean everything. Spiders, clowns, heights, germs, dying, dogs, small spaces, large crowds, ... Read More
January 13, 2017 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, Please help me figure out how to keep my sanity around this person I have to encounter every day at work. You know how some personalities just ... Read More
January 6, 2017 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I started going to therapy a couple months ago as part of a court order after I was arrested (again) for shoplifting. I also have Read More
December 30, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, My mom is nearing 70. She was widowed four years ago, and ever since then she seems to have given up on life. She barely leaves her house, ... Read More
December 23, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, My 5-year-old is a generally happy and sweet kid, but I have been noticing ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- GoodTherapy Admin: Dear Abdul G., If you would like to consult with a mental health professional, please feel free to return to our homepage,...
- pat w.: No we are not ok. We put a brave face on but it is exhausting. I popped across to visit my daughter and granddaughter. minutes before I...
- Faisal A: Thank you for sharing that! I had arrived at this conclusion that one can never just compare because one has no idea about the gritty...
- Faisal A: Yep. Insulted, yelled, stressed, depressed. Every interaction feeling more miserable than the last. Being used, manipulated, feeling...
- Lori Hollander: Annie, It is much harder to have closure on the breakup of a relationship when you have a child together, since you have to have...