Introducing a New Mental Health Q&A Column: Dear GoodTherapy.org March 1, 2011 . 4 Comments
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and respond to reader-submitted questions. Edited ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
March 1, 2011 .
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and ... Read More
May 27, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, Our son, who turned 18 last month, is about to graduate from high school. He's a great kid, an Eagle Scout, and a straight-A student (3.96 ... Read More
May 20, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, It's been a few months since my miscarriage, and while my body has finally recovered from the Read More
May 13, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I am 18 and have been employed at a branch of a small restaurant chain for almost six months. The manager is often out of the restaurant, ... Read More
May 6, 2016 .
Thank you for your candor. You raise some interesting points, and I’ll do my best to answer them. First of all, I want to stay out of the controversy of whether pornography use is addictive. I ... Read More
April 29, 2016 .
I'm afraid I can't advise you on legal issues, but you may want to consult an attorney in your area to get more information about what your options might be should you choose to ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- Tabitha: I finally up and moved away from all of my stresses, left my hometown and started over somewhere new. They may not even have my address...
- Bellis: Well, there’s the pollyanna schmaltz of the kind embodied in this article. Or there’s the ennui, and the acceptance that...
- Rebecca: o shirley o! my broken heart goes out to yours. that was a brave thing to try. i wouldn’t even try. yes. everyone on this forum will...
- Kora: Thank you for a helpful article. I struggle with the green-eyed monster all the time, and I am considering dumping fb because of it!
- talitha: I can see how you could be more prone to mental health issues if you are a workaholic and stress and anxiety are a large part of your day