Introducing a New Mental Health Q&A Column: Dear GoodTherapy.org March 1, 2011 . 4 Comments
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and respond to reader-submitted questions. Edited ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
March 1, 2011 .
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and ... Read More
December 2, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, My oldest child is 7, and many of his friends receive an allowance from their parents for doing chores around the house. I never gave the idea ... Read More
November 25, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I grew up in a fairly religious household where sex was rarely discussed (and when it was, it was talked about for the purposes of conception). ... Read More
November 18, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, The unthinkable has happened: Donald Trump has been elected president. I am reeling from the Read More
November 11, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I've been seeing this wonderful girl for over three years now, and my parents still have not warmed up to her. She and I are a perfect fit, ... Read More
November 4, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, First of all, my partner does not hit, abuse, or commit any acts of Read More
Search Our Blog
- GoodTherapy Admin: Dear Angela G., If you would like to consult with a mental health professional, please feel free to return to our homepage,...
- Angela G.: I need someone who specialises in NPD I think I am suffering from PTSD. Scary when your doctor says our nhs resources do not stretch to...
- anna: same. my friends say i’m so emo but that’s not real. i’ve lost them just like i’ve lost everyone else. cutting just...
- Sanka: I read some of these comments and I must admit some of them are just unrealistic. So I meet a new girl and I think SHE is the world. We have...
- Sandra: ..Hi Natalie….I’m so very sorry for your loss, I truly am….We all know how you feel, you are not alone….You sound...