Introducing a New Mental Health Q&A Column: Dear GoodTherapy.org March 1, 2011 . 4 Comments
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and respond to reader-submitted questions. Edited ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
March 1, 2011 .
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and ... Read More
July 22, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I've been looking everywhere for an answer to this question, but nothing medical seems to make any sense to my life, so I figured I'd reach out ... Read More
July 15, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I grew up in a fairly loving, supportive environment, and I don't understand why I'm so filled with Read More
July 8, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, So I know "crazy" isn't an acceptable term these days, but it's a term I genuinely identify with, since I don't know what's wrong with me and ... Read More
July 1, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I was raised by parents who taught me the importance of remaining chaste until Read More
June 24, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I am just starting to look into therapy for some stuff I am dealing with (Read More
Search Our Blog
- Punkboa: I’ve also never understood the long-term solution to a short-term problem mantra. I actually think it’s extremely dismissive...
- Susan: I recently did counseling sessions at the Wellness Center at my school. I’m not obsessed 24/7, but I think about her on and off, and...
- Guest: So what if you flirted with a guy. If a relationship is so weak that he thinks you flirting with a guy is a huge deal then I see problems....
- Georgi: I am not sure how old you so are, but women have been taught to be “nice girls” and not have as many partners add perhaps they...
- Angela: I lost my husband five weeks ago. He had liver failure and then multiple organ failure. He spent 5 weeks in shock trauma icu on life...