Introducing a New Mental Health Q&A Column: Dear GoodTherapy.org March 1, 2011 . 4 Comments
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and respond to reader-submitted questions. Edited ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
March 1, 2011 .
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and ... Read More
July 1, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I was raised by parents who taught me the importance of remaining chaste until Read More
June 24, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I am just starting to look into therapy for some stuff I am dealing with (Read More
June 17, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I am single and the mother of a 7-year-old girl (her father is not in the picture). For nearly three years I was in a serious Read More
June 10, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, I'm a wife, mother of two, and have a great career in the legal field. I've been supporting my husband since we got married three years ago ... Read More
June 3, 2016 .
Dear GoodTherapy.org, My sister has taken advantage of our mother for years. Beginning in her teenage years, she has lied, stolen money, Read More
Search Our Blog
- The GoodTherapy.org Team: Hello, Thank you for your comment. The GoodTherapy.org team is not qualified to offer professional advice, but we urge...
- Laura: Somatic Experiencing is also a fantastic treatment modality for my clients with PTSD and trauma.
- worthless: I feel very similar to many of you. Abusive/neglectful upbringing, completely devalued. In my 40’s now. Also born with chemical...
- LuvA: Thanks again Kelly. Your comments truly does help.
- Suzanne T: U r wise for 24. Ur wife is blessed.