Introducing a New Mental Health Q&A Column: Dear GoodTherapy.org March 1, 2011 . 4 Comments
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and respond to reader-submitted questions. Edited ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
March 1, 2011 .
GoodTherapy.org is pleased to announce a new question-and-answer-style column, Dear GoodTherapy.org, in which members of our Topic Expert panel field and ... Read More
April 29, 2016 .
I'm afraid I can't advise you on legal issues, but you may want to consult an attorney in your area to get more information about what your options might be should you choose to ... Read More
April 22, 2016 .
I hear your frustration coming through loud and clear and it is totally understandable. You've been out to everyone for over two decades and feel deeply liberated by it. You know ... Read More
April 15, 2016 .
Thank you for your letter and for reaching out for support in this difficult situation. You are right; therapy is supposed to be a ... Read More
April 8, 2016 .
Thank you very much for writing to me specifically, even though you don’t trust me. I think it takes great courage to reach out and ... Read More
April 1, 2016 .
Thank you very much for reaching out. It takes courage to write and ask questions about experiences you’re not sure are ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- TESS: Goodness we all need to recharge our batteries every now and then!
- tolly t: We neglect to care for ourselves in the way that we should
- Louis: we seem to talk to one another as children, never adults
- Leighton: There are so many pressing issues in our society today, that the worries about all of that day in and day out would be enough to wear...
- Skip: There are millions of us here who were regularly spanked as children. I think that most of us have turned out okay. I am sure that there are...