Narrative Couples Therapy: The Power of Externalization December 2, 2009 . 5 Comments
The practices of narrative therapy often challenge simple explanations of objective truth. Our lives are seen as multi-storied, rich with details and diverse experiences. In narrative ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
December 2, 2009 .
The practices of narrative therapy often challenge simple explanations of objective truth. Our lives are seen as multi-storied, rich with details and ... Read More
December 1, 2009 .
In The Forgiving Self, Psychologist Robert Karen writes,”all lives are rent with losses from the very beginning.” The list of authors addressing ... Read More
October 2, 2015 .
Thank you for your letter. I am sure that it hurt your feelings, to say the least, when your husband laughed at your request to remove the woman from his Facebook friends list. I also think that, ... Read More
- September 25, 2015 . 9 Comments
September 18, 2015 .
You describe yourself as cooperative, gregarious, and caring. These are the strengths I hope you will use to help yourself and your colleagues—the old ones and the new ones—so you can work ... Read More
September 11, 2015 .
Your frustrations are not uncommon in households where one partner works outside the home and one stays at home. Feeling like you do it all, particularly if you feel as if your efforts are not ... Read More
September 4, 2015 .
I am so sorry to hear about your situation, and cannot imagine the pain you and your wife must be experiencing as she fights her battle against Read More
Search Our Blog
- Jeannetye: My Ex husband was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer on 05/28/14 and he passed on 11/07/2014. We are all devastated. But one of my...
- Hannah: I have had epilepsy with severe seizures for 13 years and just had a video eeg for four days because I have had increased seizures and...
- Bret: I am not sure how this would work except maybe increasing appetites in patients like those with HIV or cancer who have lost their appetite to...
- Sue Ann: A vision board? Never thought of that but I guess it could be my own little visual of the things that I would like to do in life and get...
- donnie: Being an introvert in an extroverts’ world is never easy. That is what high school was like for me.