Narrative Couples Therapy: The Power of Externalization December 2, 2009 . 5 Comments
The practices of narrative therapy often challenge simple explanations of objective truth. Our lives are seen as multi-storied, rich with details and diverse experiences. In narrative ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
Narrative Couples Therapy: The Power of ExternalizationDecember 2, 2009 . 5 Comments
The practices of narrative therapy often challenge simple explanations of objective truth. Our lives are seen as multi-storied, rich with details and ... Read More
Endings: Beyond the Stages of GriefDecember 1, 2009 . 2 Comments
In The Forgiving Self, Psychologist Robert Karen writes,”all lives are rent with losses from the very beginning.” The list of authors addressing ... Read More
Help! My Husband Is Putting His Hobby Before Our MarriageJuly 3, 2015 . 5 Comments
A Call for Help Adjusting from the Military to Civilian LifeJune 26, 2015 . 5 Comments
Thanks for writing in, and thank you for your service. I can only imagine the difficulty of transitioning from being in the service overseas to civilian life. I’m curious as to why, if indeed you ... Read more »
Help! A Decade Later, I Just Found Out My Husband Has 2 KidsJune 19, 2015 . 5 Comments
Help! I'm Lost in My Mind, with No Sense of Life PurposeJune 12, 2015 . 5 Comments
Our Relationship Has Hit a Wall; How Do I Get My Needs Met?June 5, 2015 . 5 Comments
It sounds like you are in a very frustrating, even painful, place in your relationship right now. While all Read more »
Do you have a mental health story or experience that you wish to share? Whether your story is about therapy or psychiatry, self-help, personal healing, wellness, or a particular mental health condition or challenge, please consider contributing your written story to GoodTherapy.org!Share Today
- Kackie: Ugh – I meant – I HAVE worked with many clients…
- Rosalina: This is such a wonderful post; I completely identify with Kaleigh. I try day after day to overcome my crazy body issues, the constant...
- Lashell: Hi Manuela, I think it is. Bone broth contains some protein and fat (depends on the recipe – there is one on my blog). I think a cup...
- Lesliepooh: I disagree with this article. It has done wonders in improving motivation and decreasing anhedonia with a Paranoid Schizophrenic and a...
- john: Being able to move around w/o incredible pain is nice. …& don’t say, “Go swimming!” There is no pool in this...