Narrative Couples Therapy: The Power of Externalization December 2, 2009 . 5 Comments
The practices of narrative therapy often challenge simple explanations of objective truth. Our lives are seen as multi-storied, rich with details and diverse experiences. In narrative ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
December 2, 2009 .
The practices of narrative therapy often challenge simple explanations of objective truth. Our lives are seen as multi-storied, rich with details and ... Read More
December 1, 2009 .
In The Forgiving Self, Psychologist Robert Karen writes,”all lives are rent with losses from the very beginning.” The list of authors addressing ... Read More
August 28, 2015 .
Wow, that’s a really tough issue to face. I’m glad you wrote, and I hope I can help you out some. My first question is how do these colleagues know about the hiring process? Many companies ... Read More
- August 21, 2015 . 5 Comments
August 14, 2015 .
Whenever a problem develops where no problem existed before, my first question is always: what is different now? You mention that you previously gave lectures to 150 people as a ... Read More
- August 7, 2015 . 4 Comments
- July 31, 2015 . 4 Comments
Search Our Blog
- Lori Hollander: Diane, Great perspective! Thanks for sharing.
- Lori Hollander: Kyle, Thanks for your comment. You’re right, life is not easy. Lack of time is one of the most common complaints I hear from...
- Lori Hollander: Fallon, Thanks so much for sharing your story! So glad you and your husband worked it through and are closer!!
- Patti: Ann I just came across this website and saw your post. It is exactly what I am feeling. It’s been 4 years since I lost my husband to...
- Diann Wingert: Michelle, YES, this is fascinating data that supports what the world’s contemplative traditions have known for some time,...