Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Kids, and Chronic Pain April 1, 2009 . 13 Comments
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional and personal lives and in many cases, ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2009 .
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional ... Read More
February 5, 2016 .
I am so very sorry that this is how the relationship with your therapist has ended. You mention feeling angry, hurt, ... Read More
January 29, 2016 .
There is no question that inheritance bequests can create significant tension and strife in families. Often, one or ... Read More
January 22, 2016 .
Your very sad story is touching. You’re worried that you’ve wasted four years of your life and clearly miss the man who was your partner, and you long for the good times you spent together. ... Read More
January 15, 2016 .
Thank you for your question, which took bravery on your part, I’m sure. I think I get the “I’m a little afraid of your answer” part, as I’m sensing some Read More
January 8, 2016 .
I find myself filled with compassion for you. It sounds like so many of the common, everyday sounds of life are ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- The GoodTherapy.org Team: Thank you for your comment, Kenya. We wanted to provide links to some resources that may be relevant to you here. We have...
- Jake: My name is Jake im a 27 single father. I fell in love with a girl. She was pregnant and all I wanted was to help her. She was a foster child...
- Michele41: Straamy2 where are you from? Sorry for your heartache
- Sharon: Dearest Bianca, I am so very sorry for your loss. You are so very young to have lost the love of your life. I lost my husband of 44 years...
- Bianca: I want to thank you all for your replies. As each of you know nothing anybody says really makes it better but at 24 you can imagine I...