Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Kids, and Chronic Pain April 1, 2009 . 13 Comments
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional and personal lives and in many cases, ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2009 .
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional ... Read More
November 20, 2015 .
You are not alone—not everybody loves the holidays, and plenty of people hate them. Thanksgiving is only round one. Not long after, you get socked with a real haymaker, the endgame (literally, ... Read More
November 13, 2015 .
Before I try to answer your question, I have to come clean. When my husband Mark and I first met 30 years ago I lived with a 7-year-old boy, two snakes, two cats, a dog, a bunch of tropical fish, two ... Read More
November 6, 2015 .
Thank you for reaching out with this powerful question. There are a number of reasons you may be engaging in this behavior, and I hope this response helps you to uncover some of what motivates it so ... Read More
October 30, 2015 .
Thank you for your very honest letter. First, let me say that I do not think there is any such thing as “crazy.” Part of my work as a psychotherapist is to put such apparently “irrational” ... Read More
October 23, 2015 .
Real friends are supportive of one another. You may think that the buddies you hang out with are the ones you need, but I think ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- Ilyssa: What a beautifully simple idea. Hmmm… What will my family think? Going to give it a try. Thanks😊
- Kat: I’ve done all of my research, hand expressed for weeks, several times a day. And I finally got some “Milk flow upspring”...
- Middle age man sadness: I know I still have a heart and I try not to wear it on my sleeve. In the news here the other day a group of people were...
- Laurie Leinwand: I can’t speak highly enough about this practice. @Marielle, yes, it serves as a great reminder of the things we really need...
- cindym: i recently played some games with my ex n just because i felt power over him . he is 58 living with a very nieve 27 year old . i would text...