Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Kids, and Chronic Pain April 1, 2009 . 13 Comments
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional and personal lives and in many cases, ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2009 .
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional ... Read More
August 28, 2015 .
Wow, that’s a really tough issue to face. I’m glad you wrote, and I hope I can help you out some. My first question is how do these colleagues know about the hiring process? Many companies ... Read More
- August 21, 2015 . 7 Comments
August 14, 2015 .
Whenever a problem develops where no problem existed before, my first question is always: what is different now? You mention that you previously gave lectures to 150 people as a ... Read More
- August 7, 2015 . 5 Comments
- July 31, 2015 . 4 Comments
Search Our Blog
- BETTE: Hello George – I’m feeling so much empathy for you. Although I have not had a similar experience, I believe my husband may have...
- Jayden H: i play xbox for almost 6-7 hours a day, not to mention i am in 10th grade and play on 2 soccer teams. i have never gotten into a fight or...
- The GoodTherapy.org Team: Thank you for your comment, Cathy. We wanted to provide links to some resources that may be relevant to you here. We have...
- gREGORY: QUITE THE CHALLENGE TO UNDO THE BELIEFS THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD ABOUT OURSELVES
- Grace: Journaling has been a little bit of a savior for me. It is just a safe way for me to get my thoughts and feelings out without necessarily...