Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Kids, and Chronic Pain April 1, 2009 . 13 Comments
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional and personal lives and in many cases, ... Read More
Therapy News Headlines
April 1, 2009 .
A GoodTherapy.org News Update Chronic physical pain with no known source is a problem that affects millions of Americans, wreaking havoc on professional ... Read More
October 9, 2015 .
How upsetting to make such a discovery! It is unusual, developmentally, for an 8-year-old to smear feces on the wall, though I would hesitate to jump to the conclusion of Read More
October 2, 2015 .
Thank you for your letter. I am sure that it hurt your feelings, to say the least, when your husband laughed at your request to remove the woman from his Facebook friends list. I also think that, ... Read More
- September 25, 2015 . 9 Comments
September 18, 2015 .
You describe yourself as cooperative, gregarious, and caring. These are the strengths I hope you will use to help yourself and your colleagues—the old ones and the new ones—so you can work ... Read More
September 11, 2015 .
Your frustrations are not uncommon in households where one partner works outside the home and one stays at home. Feeling like you do it all, particularly if you feel as if your efforts are not ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- marjorie: You can say all you want but I have read too many things from parents of students with autism to not believe that there is still some...
- Lucy: Wow, this hit home for me. Thanks! “Next time I’ll listen to my instincts. For those who are wondering, this is what happens-you go...
- Lucy: A great group is Narcissist Freei on Facebook. Private group. There are more as well.
- eleanor: Would I ever feel like doing something that would let both of us feel turned on? I would always be wondering in the back of my mind if he...
- Elise: Am I wrong to think OMG I would have died, and that it would have to be a long time before I let the child come back over for a spend the...