Therapy News Headlines
January 1, 2009 .
In the ongoing practice of psychotherapy, clients and therapists exchange many words in the often frustrating attempt to make the therapeutic conversation ... Read More
April 29, 2016 .
I'm afraid I can't advise you on legal issues, but you may want to consult an attorney in your area to get more information about what your options might be should you choose to ... Read More
April 22, 2016 .
I hear your frustration coming through loud and clear and it is totally understandable. You've been out to everyone for over two decades and feel deeply liberated by it. You know ... Read More
April 15, 2016 .
Thank you for your letter and for reaching out for support in this difficult situation. You are right; therapy is supposed to be a ... Read More
April 8, 2016 .
Thank you very much for writing to me specifically, even though you don’t trust me. I think it takes great courage to reach out and ... Read More
April 1, 2016 .
Thank you very much for reaching out. It takes courage to write and ask questions about experiences you’re not sure are ... Read More
Search Our Blog
- Mike D.: First, let me answer the key question: Why does violence exist? The existence of violence comes down to a fundamental truth of our...
- Lisa M.: P.S Pretty big ” mistake” as you call it just a mistake…These relationships don’t last as so deserved not to. What...
- Paul: Our marriage did survive an affair when my wife left me with a daughter entering H.S. and a second in grade 7. After about two months in...
- Lisa M.: Listen Empathizer and Sweep Your Porch…did your husband leave you for a marriage recker..do not say for God to have compassion on us...
- Rebecca S. R.: good luck everybody this may eve. it is so hard.