17 Private Practice Tips for 2017
Presented by Joseph Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC on 01-30-2017 at 9 a.m. Pacific (noon Eastern)
Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to make improvements in the business of your private practice? This 90-minute educational webinar will help you keep that resolution with useful tips and proven marketing strategies you can use in your business throughout the year.
Join private practice owner, business consultant, and successful podcast host Joe Sanok as he shares 17 private practice tips for 2017 designed to help clinicians go from feeling overwhelmed without clear visions to creating a step-by-step business plan. His focus on marketing, growth, and "leveling up" has helped thousands of counselors grow their businesses, expand their incomes, and increase their impact in the communities they serve.
Whether you are new to private practice or have been in private practice for years, Joe’s natural teaching style and extensive experience in the industry make him an excellent resource to help you reach your private practice goals in 2017. During this live webinar, participants can ask Joe questions about marketing strategies, business goals, and more.
This introductory web conference is designed to help clinicians:
- List three effective ways to market a private practice online.
- Describe how design influences people's perceptions of expertise in business.
- Outline an annual plan to increase one's influence, income, and impact within one's counseling community.
- Create a plan to evaluate and implement a social media strategy based on one's ideal client.
- Discuss the pros and cons of accepting insurance versus having a private pay practice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this web conference, or would like more information, please contact us here.
How the Web Conference Works
Before the scheduled event, all registered attendees will be sent a reminder email from GoodTherapy.org with specific instructions on how to log in to the web conference center, as well as links to optional handout materials if applicable.
To attend the event, registered attendees will log in to the web conference center using a computer or device (smartphone or tablet with internet access) and calling in to the teleconference line on a phone. Attendees will be able to ask live audio questions via phone and/or submit text chat questions via their computer or device. Attendees who are logged in to the event center will be able to see live streaming video and/or document sharing. Alternatively, attendees may dial in to the teleconference line only, though attendees dialing in by phone only will be unable to ask questions.
At the conclusion of this event, participants will receive an email with information about how to request a CE certificate in the GoodTherapy.org Member's Area. To confirm attendance, participants must enter the start and end codes announced at the beginning and end of the live presentation. Participants will also be prompted to complete an online survey evaluating the event. Participants will need to complete this online survey within six days after the event. Once completed, participants will be able to download a copy of their CE certificate instantly.
For additional information about this event or our CE grievance procedures, please contact us here.
All are available to GoodTherapy.org members at no additional cost.
Continuing Education (CE) Information
CE credit hours will be provided by GoodTherapy.org for attending this web conference in its entirety. This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 1.5 CE hours. NAADAC Provider #135463, GoodTherapy.org, is responsible for all aspects of this programming. Of the eight counselor skill groups ascribed to by NAADAC, this course is classified within legal, ethical, and professional development.
It is incumbent upon the member to verify whether or not this webinar fulfills the CE requirements for their license by the state, board, or licensing body to which they submit their CE certificate(s).
This marketing webinar is available at no cost to GoodTherapy.org members.
Meet the Presenter
Joseph Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joseph Sanok, LLP, LPC, NCC is a licensed professional counselor, a limited licensed psychologist, and a nationally certified counselor. In addition to owning a counseling practice in Michigan, he is a business consultant, entrepreneur, public speaker, and podcaster. Joe hosts the #1 podcast for counselors, Practice of the Practice Podcast.
Joe is a contributing writer for PsychCentral and has been featured on websites such as Huffington Post, Bustle, and Yahoo News. His publications include:
- Practice of the Practice | A Start-up Guide to Launching a Counseling Private Practice
- Mental Wellness Parenting: A remarkably simple approach to making parenting easier
- The Ten-minute Toddler Turnaround | Improving Sleep: Changing your toddler’s sleep health in ten-minutes.
- Counseling Companion | Improving Anxiety: Making your counseling sessions a zillion times more productive
- Counseling Companion | Improving Depression: Making your counseling sessions a zillion times more productive
- Counseling Companion | Improving Marriage: Making your counseling sessions a zillion times more productive
For more information about Joe and Practice of the Practice, please visit his website at www.practiceofthepractice.com.
* This page contains at least one affiliate link for the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which means GoodTherapy.org receives financial compensation if you make a purchase using an Amazon link.
Continuing Education Provider Approvals
- This course has been approved by GoodTherapy.org, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for educational credits. NAADAC Provider #135463. GoodTherapy.org is responsible for all aspects of their programming.